How UA-REGION receives and uses company data
So that users can receive complete and up-to-date information about Ukrainian enterprises - data about companies (names, addresses, phone numbers, managers, activity titles, etc.) are published on the UA-REGION website in the search and profiles. UA-REGION can also use such data to obtain statistics and attract potential customers for the company.
Company data is collected from a variety of sources, which include:
- public information, e.g. crawled content of sites (such as official website of the company);
- open databases and registers of Ukraine, including the National Portal of Open data https://data.gov.ua;
- information provided by users: factual data (such as addresses and phone numbers) and content (such as photos and reviews);
- data can also be provided by company owners, which registered on our sites;
- information based on the interaction of UA-REGION with the company.